There comes a point in many people's lives when the questions become louder than the answers. Not questions about career, relationships, or success, but deeper and more fundamental – “Who am I?” “What is all this for?” “Isn’t there something more to life than what I have experienced so far?”
|
|
|
|
“If you become so intensely curious that without knowing
you cannot live, that is called seeking. Knowing will only be
a question of time.”
|
|
|
|
|
|
For Krystal, that sense of wonder launched her on a lifelong search.
|
"As an avid reader, I knew a lot more about world history and science than the average person. After so many books, you start to see that religion, spirituality, and science all ultimately agree on the ‘big things’ because they have to."
|
|
|
|
Then, during the pandemic, she came across Sadhguru's talks
on YouTube.
|
|
|
|
"I felt that he was one of the few leaders in the world who said things that made perfect sense and what no one else had the courage to say. Many things he said brought immense relief to me, especially related to doubts and notions I had about God, heaven, hell, and similar concepts."
|
|
|
|
Listening to these talks eventually led Krystal to Inner Engineering.
|
|
|
|
"My life today is nothing like it used to be. The most important thing is I was able to overcome a lifelong addiction to alcohol. I am now working on overcoming my addiction to caffeine, validation from others, and fear of being seen."
|
|
|
|
Most importantly, Krystal says, "With Sadhguru's help, I also have answered most of my ‘big gnawing questions’ and have significantly less fear in life."
|
|
|
|
Every seeker's journey is unique. The questions are different. The circumstances are different. But the longing to know life beyond thought, fear, or limitation is universal.
|
|
|
|
If such questions have ever stirred within you, perhaps it is time for a direct experience.
|
|
|
|
In love, light and laughter,
Isha Volunteers
|
|
|
|
|
© 2026 Isha Foundation. All rights reserved. Isha Yoga Center, Velliangiri Foothills,
Ishana Vihar Post, Coimbatore – 641114
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment